Thursday, October 7, 2010

Yes Lord Yes

My grandfather is a pastor and he has a favorite chorus that says, "I'll say yes, Lord, yes, to your will and to your way, I'll say yes, Lord, yes, I will trust you and obey. When Your Spirit speaks to me, with my whole heart I'll agree and my answer will be yes, Lord, yes."
I want to do what this song says. I want to trust and obey the Lord. I want to say "Yes, Lord".
James 1:27 "Pure and genuine religion in the sight of God the Father means caring for orphans and widows in their distress and refusing to let the world corrupt you."
Maria needs a family.
Yes, Lord.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your new family member! :)

    I must admit I was overjoyed when Maria appeared on the "My family found me"-page, after being listed for so long. Now, she will have her own mommy, daddy- and some very sweet siblings. I hope your journey to get her will be smooth and quick!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your kind words!