Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Blessings and more help needed!

We are slowly but surely settling into our new house. It has been such a blessing already, even with boxes and STUFF strewn about out of place. My back is feeling much better, thank the Lord and thanks to those who prayed for me.

The move also means that we will have to update many documents before we travel for our second trip (court appointment). Oh darn!  I thought we would be done with that, but no, I have more paperwork in my near future.

The Lord keeps amazing me with the way He works. We have had many surprise expenses with the new house and it has been a little stressful at times. Right in the midst of this stress, my friend handed me some money on Sunday for our adoption. Then on Monday, my husband emailed me to tell me he was going to get another (small) raise with a retroactive lump sum payment! This was completely unexpected!  God is trying to remind us that He gave us this house for His glory and He will work out all the details.

Then my awesome sister called me today to let me know she has a major fundraising endeavor in the works. She and her friend are taking up Maria's cause and are going to tell her story to anyone who will listen! If you would like to donate goods or services for this prize giveaway, please email me so I can get her your info.

I also need help with two other events I am planning: a family movie night and a 5K/10K run/walk. I am not a great event planner, so if you can help me in any way, I would be so grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your kind words!